Neva Enterprises L.L.C. d/b/a REUSO
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Last Updated: June 10, 2022
By using this site or our services, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
1. Agreement. This Term and Conditions of Use Agreement (the "Agreement") specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of this website (the "Site") and our services at one or more events (the “Services”) and describes the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site and the Services. This Agreement may be modified at any time by Neva Enterprises L.L.C. (the “Company”) upon publication of the modified Agreement via the Site. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at www.reuso.io/terms Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
3. Ownership. All content included on the Site is and shall continue to be the property of the Company or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Any content contributed to the Site by you (e.g. in connection with a contest, solicitation or social media activity) shall belong to the Company. If such a transfer of ownership is not possible, the Company shall automatically receive an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free license to use such content on the Site and related marketing materials. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Site.
4. Intended Audience. This website is intended for adults only. This website is not intended for any children under the age of 13.
5. Trademarks. Reuso™, and any other word or design marks of the Company, are either trademarks or registered trademarks of the Company. Other product and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
6. Site Use. The Company grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use the Site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer, or break into the site, or use materials, products, or services in violation of any law. The use of the Site is at the discretion of the Company and the Company may terminate your use of this Site or the Services at any time.
7. Cost of the Services. We may charge you to access and use certain parts of the Site or Services, including the REUSO Container Services (the “Container Services”). We reserve the right to modify or waive fees required to use certain parts of the Container Services. You are solely responsible for: (i) the price for any REUSO Containers (each, a “Container”) that are not returned in accordance with our policies, and (ii) any late fees accrued by you due to late or lost items.
8. Pricing, Fees, and Payment Terms. Once charged for any Container, a payment cannot be reversed, and no refunds can be processed. You agree to pay all fees or charges to your account in accordance with the billing terms in effect at the time a fee or charge is due and payable. The Company reserves the right at any time to change its prices and billing methods by posting such information on our website.
Fees. By renting a Container subject this Agreement, you agree to rent a Container subject to a deposit equal to $10.00 USD ($3.00 USD of which will be charged as a service fee). You agree to pay all fees associated with your use of Containers (“collectively “Fees”). Except as otherwise set forth herein or agreed to by the Company, all Fees are non-refundable.
Returns. The Company will make space available at a given event for customers to receive and return Containers. You agree to return the Container(s) no later than the return date communicated by the Company at a given event. You agree to pay all fees associated with a late return or non-return of a Container.
9. Late Fees. If you fail to return, lose, or are late to return a Container, a late fee (“Late Fee”) may be charged to your Payment Method. You agree to pay such Late Fees, up to an amount not exceeding 100% of the replacement value of the Container. If you have not returned a Container within the time communicated by the Company at the time of rental, your late return will be considered a purchase of the Container and you grant the Company the right to charge your Payment Method $10.00 USD in addition to the $3.00 USD Service Fee (“Service Fee”) that you have already paid.
10. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Site and Services. You further agree that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
11. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold the Company and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
12. Use of Name & Likeness. By utilizing the Site or Services, you hereby authorize the Company to use, reuse, and to grant others the right to use and reuse, your name, photograph, likeness (including caricature), voice, and biographical information, and any reproduction or simulation thereof, in any form of media or technology now known or hereafter developed, both during and after my employment, for any purposes related to the Company’s business, such as marketing, advertising, credits, and presentations.
13. Promotional Messages. By utilizing the Services and providing a valid phone number or email address in connection with the Services, you agree to receive email and text correspondence periodically from the Company. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking or replying with the applicable unsubscribe link.
14. Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
15. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, THE SERVICES, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
17. Copyrights and Copyright Agent. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
(d) Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is Neil Misak who can be reached as follows:
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
18. Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of Illinois, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern this Agreement and any dispute that may arise between you and the Company or its affiliates. As a condition of using the Services, you agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Agreement, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Illinois having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than your actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with signing up for the Services), and you further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased
19. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
20. Waiver. The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by the Company must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the Company.
21. Termination. The Company may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
22. Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement or your use of the Site or Services shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.
24. Contact Information.
Neva Enterprises L.L.C.